Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's a Wonderful Life!

Boy did life get in the way of my intentions to start this blog. Within this last year we have been involved in a major car accident where I injured my back, moved, are starting our own business here in town that we hope will be a real asset to the community as well as to our family, our oldest turned 16 (!) and is starting college, both of our older boys have been working at a Boy Scout Camp, and it has just been BUSY!

I am excited about the possibilities in the future here for our family. I am in the process of creating this years plans, and am getting more and more excited as I go! We will be studying the Reformation to the Restoration, and basing most of our studies off of that. My next blog will be more of an in-depth look at what we will be doing.

No comments: